Racial Inequality

Racial Inequality

Sunday, November 29, 2015




mayelle testimony
"I said come here n*****, and bust up this chiffarobe for me, I got a nickel for you. He coulda done it easy enough, he could. So he come in the yard an' I went in the house to get him a nickel and I turned around an' I went in the house to get him a nickel and I turned around an 'fore I knew it he was on me. Just run up behide me, he did. He got me round the neck, cussin' me an' sayin' dirt-I fought n' hollered, but he had me round the neck. He hit me agin an' agin-"

Tom Robinson testimony
"Mr.Finch it wa way last spring. I remember it because it was choppin' time and I had my hoe with me. I said I didn't have nothing" but this hoe, but she said she had a hatchet and I broke up the chiffarobe. She said 'I reckon I'll hafta give you a nickel, won't I? an' I said, 'No ma'ma, there ain't
charge then I went home. Mr.Finch, that was way last spring, way over a year ago."

        "So who's right?" thats my question. First Mayella says Tom Robinson was chopping the chiffarobe on November the 21st the day she was rape but Tom says he chopped the chiffarobe it was last spring, last year. I myself am personally confuse with all this because there are so many lies i can't even tell who is telling the truth.

This case reminds me of the one that happen with this father and daughter http://www.wdrb.com/story/30572449/man-accused-of-raping-murdering-7-year-old-ive-done-nothing-wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment